Friday, February 11, 2011

Tree frog and Emu once again

I've always thought the tree frog and emu we combined would look all the same - but nooo.

Laura S-L, from CM2 has a different tree fromu;
http://sthlsehmish-laheycreativemedia.blogspot.com/


This is Laura's Tree Frog:

Source: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVwr45WfAe0CC4L8u5tM9qMf2BT7FoKxBO-8mc5RdBFuUD_6MH0_LSkzcYCp8tluv_JhIUj0cgYTnKozZEqBFbPOGcDS9MIvz84zf4jUagQb6uKXcFo8PWYbUHk6d3-kU_RdJlfpDw_9TG/s1600/TreeFrog.jpg


Yes, it looks very differently from mine, even though we started off with the same two pictures.
This tells me that Photoshop allows a ultimite number of combinations from two simple pictures.


I was amazed at how well the beak of Laura's emu blended into the frog. I tried this too just for fun:

Ugh.. my beak isn't well blended like Laura's.. ahaha

I think it takes skill to do what Laura did! LoL I shall precide with my 'experiments' (^o^)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com