Saturday, February 12, 2011

Experiment2: Liquify

Well, since I was reall bored and I had my dad's lapop in hand - instead of my ipad where I can play games, I decided to go on photoshop! yays

I decided to just play around with a face with 'liquify'. But,, i couldnt find a good face to use so I used a dog! hehe, heres the dog:



Source: http://crazy-frankenstein.com/free-wallpapers-files/dog-wallpaper-files/cute-puppy-dog-wallpapers.jpg




Using the liquify tool, it only takes you a couple of seconds to make all sorts of faces from one image. It bloats, shrinks, twirls, reflects and does heaps of stuff you can play around with. First I made a angry/grumpy face of this puppy;




Then a happy, smiley face-aww, i like this one;

A worried face:



And fianlly,, the puss in boots face;

(not exactly.. haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com