Monday, February 14, 2011

Experiment4: Lion+Me

This time, I just combined my face with a lion's. (Plus dog-ears)


This is the lion:
Source: http://www.caribbeangardens.com/press/images/nz-lion-mane.jpg



Andddd, I'm not putting my face up (>_<)







At first, I only had the mane on me, but to make my face a little more 'lionly', i put the actual face of the lion as a overlay mask. Then I wanted pointy ears! So I went onto google and searched up 'Shiba-inu ears'. Shiba-inu is a Japanese breed of dogs with pointy ears, they're independent dogs. My auntie has a Shiba-inu and I used to walk him on a skateboard. We both loved it! Anyways, back on topic:



Umm, I lost the source,, so I cant put it up (-_-;;) sooo, just imagine the dog with the ears I have on my final product:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com