Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Problem encountered...and solution:)





As shown in the first few seconds of scene 1,

I used my iphone 4 in a orange case. This was done in Term 2.


During the holidays, i got a new case, totally forgot about the animation thingy i was doing and chucked out the orange case.

So, using photoshop, I created a picture I could use instead of my actual iphone in a orange case sitting on a desk connected to the laptop by a charger.


(The charger is important cuz thats how the little doodle jump dude came out of the laptop)



First, I took a picture of the desk i was working on:


then googled "iphone 4 in a orange case":


then googled "iphone charger":

I put them together, got rid of white parts, created shawdow and voila! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com